Researchers find a link between autism and excess cerebrospinal fluid. The lymphatic system plays a large role in reabsorbing cerebrospinal fluid. In 2015 lymphatic vessels were found in the brain. This is a direct lymph-brain connection that can be used to reabsorb cerebrospinal fluid.
- Podcast 44 Help Sinus Infections with Lymphatic System Detoxification
- Beta-Amyloid of Alzheimer’s May be a Whole Body Problem
- Podcast 43 Lower Your Risk of Alzheimer’s with Lymphatic System Detoxification
- Podcast 42 Rebounding Improves Your Lymphatic System and Health
- Recurring Infections Helped With Lymphatic System Detoxification