Learn LymphPractic IA Powewrful Manual Lymphatic System Detoxification
LPI: LymphPractic I
More Than Therapy to Improve the Lymphatic System, It’s a Philosophy for a Healthy Life!
Instructor: John Ossipinsky – Class size limited to 12 participants (24 CEU when approved)
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $595 October 24-27, 2019 $100 Off for Early Registration (ends Sept. 30, 2019)
LymphPractic is a powerful manual lymphatic technique developed by John Ossipinsky. LymphPractic increases whole body lymph flow and blood circulation to specifically help improve the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic cellular waste from the tissues, skin, muscles, bones, organs, blood vessels, nerves, spinal cord, and brain. The lymphatic system maintains the cellular environment. LymphPractic gently opens the micro-circulation to improve lymph flow and the environment around and in your cells. We live and die at the cellular level when your cells are healthy, you are healthy. LymphPractic canbe used as a whole body lymphatic system detoxification or to help improve circulation and detoxificxation in a specific area.
- LymphPractic is a powerful whole body lymphatic drainage routine, that improves lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification of damaging cellular waste.
- Begin the journey of learning about the lymphatic system and its roles in health and disease.
- Learn how to manually activate the superficial lymphatic system in the body and head.
- Begin working with a newly found Lymph-Brain Connection
- Learn about acid-alkaline balance, how to properly test pH and how to balance pH to improve lymph flow.
- Understand Autointoxication, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create inflammation and toxicity.
- Learn the Precautions and Contraindications for LymphPractic
- Begin the process of building your intuition to the lymphatic system and congestion in the body.
Contact Us for more information about learning LymphPractic I.
Professional healthcare practitioner, a student in healthcare program or graduate of awaiting licensure/accreditation.
Over the course of four days, you will be introduced to the anatomy and physiology of the Lymphatic System. Through practical hands-on learning. You will learn palpatory skills, fascial and soft tissue release techniques, and a protocol for improving the lymphatic system. You will receive a comprehensive study guide.
LymphPractic is a fully clothed session. Attendees should wear loose, comfortable clothing, no jeans. A light sweater or jacket is recommended since room temperature can be difficult to control. Due to potential chemical sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented oils to class.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class. At 9 a.m. the workshop will begin. Subsequent class hours are 9:00 a.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m. daily, and the last day will meet from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. Class ending times are approximate, and may run late based on class participation.
8075 E. Morgan Trail, Suite 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply. Tuition is fully refundable up to 15 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable, but can be used for another class. Refund requests must be made in writing.
Contact Us for more information about changing lives by learning LymphPractic I.