Learn LymphPractic® ILearn How to Manually Activate Your Client's Lymphatic System, Health and Vitality
LPI: LymphPractic I
More Than Therapy to Improve the Lymphatic System, It’s a Philosophy for a Healthy Life!
Instructor: John Ossipinsky
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $695 June 13-16, 2019 $100 Off for early registration (Early Bird ends June 1, 2019)
LymphPractic is a powerful manual lymphatic technique developed by John Ossipinsky. LymphPractic increases whole body lymph flow and blood circulation to specifically help improve the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic waste from the tissues, skin, muscles, bones, organs, blood vessels, nerves, spinal cord, and brain. The lymphatic system maintains the cellular environment. LymphPractic gently opens the micro-circulation to improve lymph flow and the environment around and in your cells. We live and die at the cellular level when your cells are healthy, you are healthy.
- Begin the journey of learning about the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system, its roles in health and disease.
- You will learn LymphPractic, a powerful whole body lymphatic drainage routine developed by John Ossipinsky, that improves whole body lymph flow, circulation, and natural detoxification.
- Learn how
- Learn how to monitor your client’s lymph flow.
- Learn about acid-alkaline balance and how to balance pH to improve lymph flow.
- Learn how to properly test pH, know whether your clients are acidic, in balance or alkaline.
- Understand Autointoxication, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create toxicity.
- Learn the Precautions and Contraindications for LymphPractic
- Begin the process of using or building your intuition to the lymphatic system.
Contact Us for more information about learning LymphPractic I.
Professional healthcare practitioner, a student in healthcare program or graduate of awaiting licensure/accreditation.
Over the course of four days, you will be introduced to the anatomy and physiology of the Lymphatic System. Through practical hands-on learning. You will learn palpatory skills, fascial and soft tissue release techniques, and a protocol for improving the lymphatic system. You will receive a comprehensive study guide.
LymphPractic is a fully clothed session. Attendees should wear loose, comfortable clothing, no jeans. A light sweater or jacket is recommended since room temperature can be difficult to control. Due to potential chemical sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented oils to class.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class. At 9 a.m. the workshop will begin. Subsequent class hours are 9:00 a.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m. daily, and the last day will meet from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. Class ending times are approximate, and may run late based on class participation.
8075 E. Morgan Trail, Suite 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Tuition is fully transferable up to 7 days prior to the start of the class. Within 7 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply. Tuition is fully refundable up to 15 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable, but can be used for another class. Refund requests must be made in writing.
Contact Us for more information about changing lives by learning LymphPractic I.