- Less infections – Recurring Infections are due to limited circulation – Sinus infections, breast, pancreatic infections.
- Reduced Pain – By improving circulation inflamed nerves and tissues can heal
- Clearer Skin – More adults are having acne or skin problems like urticaria.
- Improve dry eyes or dry mouth. Can be due to medications limiting circulation. Many disease like Sojourns disease creates dry eyes and mouth
- Better digestion – IBS, Crohn’s disease, colitis, constipation
- Less swelling – Swelling- Lymphedema- Lipedema
- Healthier gums and teeth
- Improves the Immune response
- Clearer thinking, Many suffer with foggy thinking, due to a backup of fluid, taking Claritin or Benadryl
- Better Sleep
It doesn’t take much to maintain your lymphatic system, it just takes an understanding that you can have more control over your health by being aware that you have to maintain your lymphatic system.
Latest posts by John Ossipinsky (see all)
- Podcast 106 Help Erectile Dysfunction with Lymphatic System Detoxification - February 14, 2019
- Podcast 105 Help Neurodegenerative Diseases by Detoxing Cellular Waste - February 7, 2019
- Podcast 104 Good Posture is Important to Improve the Lymphatic System and Healing - January 31, 2019