More Than Therapy to Improve the Lymphatic System, It’s a Philosophy for a Healthy Life!
Instructor: John Ossipinsky
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $595 August 22-25, 2019 $100 Off for early registration (ends August 8, 2019)
John Ossipinsky has specialized in manual Lymphatic System Detoxification for 25 years. LymphPractic is a powerful manual lymphatic technique developed by John Ossipinsky. LymphPractic increases whole body lymph flow and blood circulation to specifically help improve the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic waste from the tissues, skin, muscles, bones, organs, blood vessels, nerves, spinal cord, and brain. The lymphatic system maintains the cellular environment. LymphPractic gently opens the micro-circulation to improve lymph flow and the environment around and in your cells. We live and die at the cellular level when your cells are healthy, you are healthy.
- About the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system, its roles in health and disease.
- LymphPractic, a powerful whole body lymphatic drainage routine developed by John Ossipinsky, that improves whole body lymph flow, circulation, and natural detoxification.
- How to monitor lymph flow.
- About acid-alkaline balance and how to balance pH to improve lymph flow.
- How to properly test pH, know whether your clients are acidic, in balance or alkaline.
- To understand Autointoxication, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create toxicity.
- The Precautions and Contraindications for LymphPractic
- Begin the process of using or building your intuition to the lymphatic system and congestion in the body.
Professional healthcare practitioner, a student in healthcare program or graduate of awaiting licensure/accreditation.
Over the course of four days, you will be introduced to the anatomy and physiology of the Lymphatic System. Through practical hands-on learning, you will learn palpatory skills, fascial and soft tissue release techniques, and a protocol for improving the lymphatic system. You will receive a comprehensive study guide.
LymphPractic is a fully clothed session. Attendees should wear loose, comfortable clothing, no jeans. A light sweater or jacket is recommended since room temperature can be difficult to control. Bring a flat sheet. Due to potential chemical sensitivities, please refrain from wearing perfumes or scented oils to class.
Registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on the first day of class. At 9 a.m. the workshop will begin. Subsequent class hours are 9:00 a.m. to approximately 5:30 p.m. daily, and the last day will meet from 8:00 a.m. to approximately 3:30 p.m. Class ending times are approximate, and may run late based on class participation.
8075 E. Morgan Trail, Suite 1, Scottsdale, AZ 85258
Tuition is fully refundable up to 30 days prior to the start of the class, after which your tuition is non-refundable, but can be used for another class. Tuition is fully transferable up to 15 days prior to the start of the class. Within 15 days, a $100.00 administrative fee will apply. Refund requests must be made in writing.
Contact Us for more information about changing lives by learning LymphPractic I.
Latest posts by John Ossipinsky (see all)
- Tight Shoulders Due to Lymphatic System Congestion - June 15, 2019
- Podcast 124 Fasting 16 Hours A Day Helps Improve The Lymphatic System - June 13, 2019
- Chemo Brain Helped With Lymphatic System Detoxification - June 12, 2019