If you are ready to start the new year off with a detox, here are three benefits of lymphatic system detoxification. We look for many ways to improve our health or lose weight this time of year, we need to start looking at the lymphatic system and its roles in maintaining the body and brain.
One of the most powerful ways to help overcome an illness, improve your health or to begin a weight loss program is by receiving a series of manual lymphatic therapy sessions to activate your lymphatic system to improve lymph flow, blood circulation, natural detoxification and your immune response.
When the lymphatic system is activated over a series of sessions it dramatically improves circulation, during a session clients actually feel circulation or flow in their body. This increase in circulation immediately helps to improve the “natural detoxification” of acid waste, dead cells and fibrin from the tissues of the body. When your cells have a cleaner and balanced environment you are more relaxed, have energy, sleep better, think clearer and feel more alive!
Three Benefits of Optimizing Your Lymphatic System
- Whole Body Detoxification – The lymphatic system helps maintain every system in the body. Improving lymph flow helps any detoxification program alleviate released cellular waste that is produced during a detoxification.
- Stronger Immune Response – When you improve lymph flow you activate immune cells like lymphocytes to scavenge viruses, bacteria, cancer and foreign invaders.
- Healthy Weight Loss – In 2005 two studies linked fat and obesity to damaged lymph vessels. When working optimally the lymphatic system plays a large role in reabsorbing fats and fluid that can contribute to making us fat or create a fatty liver.
Think about the fact that you have a lymphatic system, that is connected to and helps maintain every system in the body, even the brain. Everyday approximately 500 million cells die and become toxic waste in the body. Simply by receiving a series of lymphatic therapy sessions over 3-4 weeks you can optimize the health of your cells and your overall health.
With each session you help improve circulation to deliver oxygen, nutrients or medications deeper into your cells which make up everything in your body, while improving detoxification of acidic cellular waste. Quick start your weight loss and health program, build your immune response and feel better than you have in a long time with a series of lymphatic sessions.
Copyright © 2016 by John Ossipinsky
Latest posts by John Ossipinsky (see all)
- Podcast 119 Help Lymphedema By Reducing Fibrosis - May 16, 2019
- Improving Lymphatic System Helps Many Issues With Autism - May 15, 2019
- The Lymphatic System Maintains The Brain - May 11, 2019