I can tell you from my own and my clients experience that when you follow these 5 steps to lose weight with lymphatic system detoxification you will keep it off. When I was younger, before kids and businesses I was very active triathlons, swimming and hiking. Then life happened and I became more sedentary and gained about 40-50 pounds. For many years I yo-yo dieted, but would always gain it back. Since I started maintaining my lymphatic system I no longer yo-yo diet and have kept weight off.
You may be asking yourself, “what does the lymphatic system have to do with losing weight?” The lymphatic system plays a large role in removing cellular waste, triglycerides and phospholipids that form fat. Let’s start with the science. In 2005 two studies linked fat and obesity to damaged lymphatic vessels. Both studies inactivated a gene called Prox1 which created leaky lymphatic vessels. This gene is required for the healthy formation of lymphatic vessels.
An Acidic pH Constricts Lymphatic Vessels Limiting Absorption of Fats
Researchers identified lymphatic vasculature dysfunction as a cause of adult-onset obesity. They found that where the gene was inactivated, the lymphatic vessels became leaky, allowing cellular waste and lipids to build in the area, thereby creating fat. That can happen in real life but I believe an acidic pH and its constricting effect on the lymphatic vessels is limiting the lymphatic vessels ability to reabsorb fat.
The lymphatic system is a tiny network of vessels and nodes that can be damaged by many things, including dehydration, excess proteins (cellular waste), stress, extreme cold, infection, viruses, an acidic pH, many medications and a sedentary lifestyle. So rather than starving yourself with fad diets, try a lymphatic system detoxification. This is basically a series of manual lymphatic sessions to improve circulation and natural detoxification.
5 Steps to Improve Lymph Flow and Body pH to Help Weight Loss
- Eat More Alkaline Foods —fresh vegetables, fruits, alkaline grains (quinoa, wild rice) and nuts (cashew, Brazil and almond) help balance pH of the body.
- Daily Exercise — Even 15 minutes daily will move blood through your body and help remove cellular debris. For weight loss try an easy 20-30 minute workout twice a day for a few weeks
- Manage Stress — Stress is extremely acid-forming and weakens the body. Lymphatic therapy, massage, meditation or a long walk can reduce the effects of stress.
- Drink Lots of Water with Minerals — Purified or reverse osmosis water is devoid of minerals making the water acidic. Drinking bottled mountain spring water containing minerals costs only pennies more than bottled R.O. water.
- LymphPractic or Lymph Drainage Therapy — A series of lymph activation sessions improves circulation and natural detoxification promoting a healthy pH and weight loss.
After a series of lymphatic sessions, you will feel circulation in your body, this improved circulation helps much more than weight loss. Many of your health problems will also benefit from an optimized lymphatic system. If you can’t find a lymphatic therapist, a series of massages can help, but LymphPractic or Lymph Drainage Therapy will be more effective.
Copyright © 2016 John Ossipinsky
Latest posts by John Ossipinsky (see all)
- Podcast 89 Help Chronic Pain After Surgery with Lymphatic System Detox - October 11, 2018
- Podcast 88 Help IBS and Digestive Issues in Autism by Balancing pH - October 4, 2018
- High Fat Diet Found to Limit Ability to Feel Full - October 3, 2018