Learn LymphPractic®Learn How to Manually Improve Your Client's Lymphatic System, Health and Vitality
LymphPractic is Life Changing
The lymphatic system has been called the next frontier of discovery in human disease. Are you and your practice ready to help optimize your clients lymphatic system to help improve their health? LymphPractic® is a simple but powerful lymphatic drainage routine, developed by John Ossipinsky, that is very effective at improving circulation and Natural Detoxification.
John Ossipinsky started his bodywork career as a certified Lymphedema Therapist and Diplomate Certified in CranioSacral Therapy. He has spent close to a quarter of a century studying and working with the lymphatic system to help clients with chronic pain, stress, swelling, immune problems, ADHD, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Asperger’s, Dementia and traumatic brain injuries. LymphPractic uses gentle soft tissue therapy to improve cellular health by improving whole body lymph flow to help improve circulation and the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic cellular waste from the body and brain.
Contact Us for more information about learning LymphPractic.
LPI: LymphPractic I
More Than Therapy to Improve the Lymphatic System, It’s a Philosophy for a Healthy Life!
Developer: John Ossipinsky
Four day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $695 – February 21-24 , 2019
LymphPractic is one of the first therapies to increase whole body lymph flow and blood circulation to specifically help improve the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic waste from the tissues, skin, muscles, bones, organs, nerves, spinal cord and brain. LymphPractic gently opens the micro-circulation to improve the environment around and in your cells. We live and die at the cellular level, when your cells are healthy, you are healthy.
- Begin the journey of learning about the anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system, its roles in health.
- You will learn LymphPractic, a powerful whole body lymphatic drainage routine developed by John Ossipinsky, that improves lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification. You can use LymphPractic to open specific areas of the body or as a whole body lymphatic system detoxification.
- Learn how to monitor your client’s superficial lymph flow.
- Learn about acid-alkaline balance and how balance pH to improve lymph flow.
- Learn how to properly test pH, know whether your clients are acidic, in balance or alkaline.
- Understand Autointoxication, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create toxicity.
- Learn the Precautions and Contraindications for LymphPractic
- Begin the process of using or building your intuition to the lymphatic system.
Learn more information about LymphPractic I
LPII: LymphPractic II
Four day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $695
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of the deeper lymphatic system.
- You will learn to improve lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification in the mouth, eyes, ears, nose, feet, hands, joints, organs, spinal canal and brain.
- How to schedule sessions for optimal detoxification and safety.
- Learn how to monitor your client’s deeper lymph flow.
- Learn how to use the lymphatic system to help problems like Chronic Pain, Cancer, Heart disease, Lyme disease, Neurologic Lyme, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, Post Traumatic Stress
- Learn how to deal with client’s emotional release during a session.
Contact Us for more information about LymphPractic II.
LymphPractic For Pregnancy and Infants
Instructor: John Ossipinsky
Four day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $695
Having a healthy lymphatic system during pregnancy and at the beginning of life can lead to an easier pregnancy and healthier infant. A mother’s body during pregnancy is working overtime to clean waste for her and her baby. When the Mom becomes more acidic her body can become more toxic and swell, creating a dangerous environment for Mom and baby. This swelling is a sign the lymphatic system is overwhelmed. Regular LymphPractic sessions can help improve circulation and natural detoxification to reduce toxicity and swelling during pregnancy.
- Learn anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system, specific for pregnancy and infants.
- Learn how to manually improve whole body lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification during pregnancy.
- Learn a specific LymphPractic routine to help infants with colic, failure to thrive, digestive issues, ADHD, developmental delays, Asperger’s, and autism.
- Learn precautions and contraindications of LymphPractic during pregnancy and with infants.
- Learn how acid-alkaline balance relates to pregnancy and infants.
- Understand Preeclampsia, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create toxicity in the Mom and baby.
- Practice on pregnant Mom’s and infants.
Contact Us for more information about LymphPractic III.