LymphPractic® WorkshopsLymphPractic is a Powerful Lymphatic System Detoxification
LymphPractic is Life-Changing
LymphPractic and its ability to reduce cellular waste and inflammation is based on real, emerging science of the lymphatic system. John Ossipinsky is the developer of LymphPractic and author. His book An Undetected Acid-Alkaline Imbalance published in 2006, explains how an acidic pH is slowing or stopping the lymphatic system. This lymphatic congestion allows acidic cellular waste to build in the body and brain, creating disease. In the past few years, John’s work has been verified, many diseases have been linked to the buildup of cellular waste, type-2 diabetes, osteoarthritis, atherosclerosis, anxiety, insomnia, heart failure, breast cancer, lung tumors and many diseases that affect the brain MS, Parkinson’s, Huntington’s, ALS and schizophrenia. It is easy to see how most disease begins with the buildup of cellular waste, limiting circulation and detoxification.
Next Frontier of Discovery in Human Disease
The lymphatic system has been called the next frontier of discovery in human disease. Are you and your practice ready to help optimize your client’s lymphatic system to help improve their health? LymphPractic® is a simple but powerful manual lymphatic drainage technique. LymphPractic focuses on whole body lymphatic system detoxification. LymphPractic is very effective at releasing restrictions improving lymph flow and natural detoxification of cellular waste. This powerful technique can be used as a whole-body lymphatic drainage routine or used to help specific areas of the body.
John Ossipinsky was fortunate to learn the work of Dr. John Upledger (CranioSacral Therapy), Dr. Jean-Pierre Barral (Visceral Manipulation) and Dr. Bruno Chikly (Lymph Drainage Therapy). John started his bodywork career as a Certified Lymphedema Therapist and Diplomate Certified in CranioSacral Therapy. For the past 25 years, John has been working with the lymphatic system to help clients with chronic pain, stress, swelling, immune problems, anxiety, depression, PTSD, insomnia, ADHD, Asperger’s, Autism Spectrum Disorders, Dementia, and traumatic brain injuries.
John specializes in working with a Lymph-Brain Connection to help circulation and detoxification in the brain. LymphPractic uses gentle soft tissue therapy to improve cellular health by activating whole-body lymph flow to help improve circulation and the “Natural Detoxification” of acidic cellular waste from the body and brain.
Contact Us for more information about learning LymphPractic.
LPI: LymphPractic I
More Than Therapy to Improve the Lymphatic System, It’s a Philosophy for a Healthy Life!
Instructor: John Ossipinsky – Class size limited to 12 participants. (24 CEU when class is approved)
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $595 – October 24-27, 2019 $100 Off for Early Registration (ends Sept. 30, 2019)
- LymphPractic is a powerful whole body lymphatic drainage routine, that improves lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification of damaging cellular waste.
- Begin the journey of learning about the lymphatic system and its roles in health and disease.
- Learn how to manually activate the superficial lymphatic system in the body and head.
- Begin working with a newly found Lymph-Brain Connection
- Learn about acid-alkaline balance, how to properly test pH and how to balance pH to improve lymph flow.
- Understand Autointoxication, how an acidic pH can constrict the lymphatic vessels and create inflammation and toxicity.
- Learn the Precautions and Contraindications for LymphPractic
- Begin the process of building your intuition to the lymphatic system and congestion in the body.
Learn more information about LymphPractic I
LPII: LymphPractic II
Instructor: John Ossipinsky – Prerequisiste LymphPractic l – Class size limited to 12 participants. (24 CEU when class is approved)
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $595 March 2020 $100 Off for Early Registration (ends April 2020)
- Learn the anatomy and physiology of the deeper lymphatic system in the body and brain.
- Learn to improve lymph flow, circulation and natural detoxification of the mouth, eyes, ears, nose, breasts, feet, hands, joints, organs, spinal canal, and brain.
- How to schedule sessions for optimal detoxification and safety.
- Learn how to monitor the deeper lymph flow.
- Learn how to use the lymphatic system to help problems like Chronic Pain, Cancer, Heart disease, Lyme disease, Neurologic Lyme, Fibromyalgia, Multiple Sclerosis, Neurological disorders, Traumatic Brain Injury, Post Traumatic Stress
Contact Us for more information about LymphPractic II.
LPlll: LymphPractic III
LymphPractic For Pregnancy, Infants, Geriatric and Convalescent Care
Instructor: John Ossipinsky – Prerequisiste LymphPractic ll – Class size limited to 12 participants.
Four-day course held in Scottsdale, AZ $595 August 2020
Having a healthy lymphatic system during pregnancy and at the beginning of life can lead to an easier pregnancy and healthier infant. A mother’s body during pregnancy is working overtime to clean waste for her and her baby. When the Mom becomes more acidic her body can become more toxic and swell due to lymphatic congestion. This creates a dangerous environment for Mom and baby. This swelling is a sign the lymphatic system is overwhelmed. Regular LymphPractic sessions can help improve circulation and gentle detoxification to reduce toxicity and swelling during pregnancy.
Gently activating the lymphatics in geriatric care and in those that are convalescing helps to bring oxygen, and nutrition or medication deeper into the tissues. Since the elderly or those convalescing are not as active LymphPractic helps to improve whole-body lymph flow and circulation to help gentle detoxification. The gentle compassionate touch of LymphPractic deeply relaxes the body and mind.
- Learn anatomy and physiology of the lymphatic system, specific for pregnancy, infants and geriatric care.
- Learn how to manually improve whole-body lymph flow, circulation, and natural detoxification specific for each stage of life.
- Learn how to work with infants to help colic, failure to thrive, digestive issues, ADHD, developmental delays, Asperger’s, and autism.
- Learn how to work with specific problems of aging or in convalescing after surgery, stroke or trauma.
- Learn precautions and contraindications of LymphPractic during pregnancy, with infants and geriatric care.
- Learn how acid-alkaline balance relates to pregnancy, infants and the elderly or those convalescing.
- Practice on pregnant Moms, infants and elderly.
Contact Us for more information about LymphPractic III.